To submit your proposal, send a summary of up to 300 words, including title, author’s name and keywords, by email firstname.lastname@example.org until 22st October, 2017
, according to the guidelines presented on the web page II CIEC 2018, : www.uma.pt/ciec2018
Each speaker can only be author or co-author of a maximum of two papers
. At least one of the speakers must be enrolled in the conference.
The articles will only be published in the Book of Minutes once the payment of the enrolment is confirmed. (Payment deadline: 31st October, 2017)
In order to be published in the book of minutes, all the accepted proposals, should follow the indicated format
- Format: Times New Roman; 12, spacing 1,5
- Abstract: up to 300 words in two languages (Portuguese, English, Spanish and French)
- Keywords: up to 6
- Number of words: between 4000 and 9000 words (references and notes included) - Identification: Title (upto 20 words)
- Name(s): name, afilliation, e-mail
- Biography: (up to 100 words)
- Titles: Bold (Arabic numeration)
- Alignment: Justified
- Notes: footnote size 10, in Arabic numerical order, preferably reserved for ̀ source quotes.
- Tables and images: in Arabic numerical order. Include title or caption and always the source.
- Abbreviations or acronyms: at the first occurence, indicate the complete designation ex. Organization of the Ibero-american States (OEI), singular, no full marks.
Recommended System of Quotes and References of authors in the text: American Psychological Association (APA).
Accepted languages: Portuguese I English I Spanish I French