1. Comparative Studies on Curriculum and Interculturality.
2. Compared Models of Teacher Training.
3. Pedagogical Movements and Innovation in a comparative Perspective.
4. Cosmopolitan Citizenship and Critical Interculturality in Education.
5. Life Stories: main characters of the colonial and post-colonial education.
6. Educational Politics and Learning during the colonialism and/or Post - Colonialism.
7. Studies on Transnational Regulation and Educational Politics.
8. Teacher Trade Unionism in a compared perspective: fights, practice and organized forms.
9. Professional Identities and Social representations of the Teaching Profession.